Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

FMC Update

My last submission was 3 weeks ago and since then I am happy to say things are going quite well considering the season we are in. I fell off the tracks a bit this past week but am determined to get back on and continue. While nutrition has always been my achilles heel, I feel that workouts are progressing nicely. While overall conditioning and athleticism continues to be my goal, I have made some strength gains in the pull up (15) and weighted vest push ups (40) departments. Ryan has been plagued with a shoulder injury since we began training but has been persevering and doing what he can. Matt has increased his speed incredibly and was quoted "This is the most fit I've ever been in my life". Newbie Taylor has caught the fitness bug and continues to push his limits at every training session.

FMC has definitely shown what kind of discipline is needed in order to live a healthy life. We have been tricked into thinking convenience is more important than purpose. Fill your belly with purposeful, nutritious food and your workouts will thank you. I owe $22 thus far. From here on out, workouts will continue to challenge us physically and mentally, which one fails first is up to us.

Quan, OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment